Netflix Alternatives: Top 8 Choices
Netflix is one of the most beloved streaming services in the world. It has a lot to offer to users of all age and with all kinds of taste. However, sometimes it’s not enough. Sometimes people wish to see something the service doesn’t offer or simply try new things. In this case, you should get a glimpse of top streaming apps worth your time.
The best Netflix alternatives
- Hulu is a huge streaming service that has its advantages. You are sure to like the selection of available shows which is regularly updated and expanded. Moreover, the company is now making original shows, series, and films to keep you excited for unique content.
- Amazon Prime is also worth your attention. It has probably anything you may want to watch. If it’s not free yet, you may rent or buy a movie, an episode, or the whole season. Some content is reserved for Prime members.
- CBS All Access is the home to such a popular sitcom as The Big Bang Theory.
- HBO Now delivers a great variety of films and series including the original ones like Big Little Lies. It’s a highly appraised and awarded show.
- Crackle stands out by being free so don’t expect more than 200 names there.
- YouTube is also free but is focused on a different angle. You can find something even better there.
- Fandor has over 4 000 independent films from all across the globe.
- Acorn TV is full of classics like Midsomer Murders.